Developing Highly Valued Leaders
Why do organizations hire me?
I specialize in developing some of the most important skills leaders need…the ability to think creatively and develop communication and interpersonal skills. I’ll help the leaders in your organization to:
- Create new ideas and learn to think differently
- Improve relationships in and outside the work environment
- Improve communication skills
- Gain a better understanding of staff
- Design workshops and trainings
- Learn presentation skills
- Have accountability for project completion
How does coaching work?
- Coaching is designed to work one on one with a person over a given period of time to accomplish specific objectives or goals.
- Coaching is a personal, private and confidential relationship with the person being coached.
- Coaching can be done over the phone, by video or in person.
Reasons to invest in coaching
- Coaching is an investment in your company’s future success.
- Coaching works especially well with people who are in leadership roles.
- A coach provides an objective outside perspective.
- Coaching creates greater value for an already valued person within your organization.
- Coaching hones skills necessary to convey ideas, develop rapport, or make presentations.
What you can count on from me?
- Ability to be in any conversation
- Making your objectives a priority
- High integrity
- Value for time and money invested
- Support to accomplish your objectives
There isn’t an easy quick answer to quoting the cost. I use a sliding scale. The cost depends on what you want and the length of time it will take to achieve it.
Step #1: If you think you might be interested, I’d like to visit with you for a few minutes over the phone. This gives us both a chance to see if working together could be a good fit for you.
Step #2: If we think it is, we’ll schedule a complimentary coaching session to flesh out your goals and objectives. By the end of that session I’ll give you a price for what it will cost to have what you want.
I help clients discover and create what they want. It’s always different. No two of my clients have ever been coached for the exact same thing.
I work primarily with business owners, professional women, and non-profit leaders.
Yes, I work with organization and business leaders.
I joke that I really only have one talent in life…..I’m crazy good at soft skills.
I’m a strong verbal communicator who knows how to build relationships and connection, see people’s brilliance, and think creatively. These things tend to be allusive…they’re hard to put in box because they aren’t tangible. But, I can wrap them in a bow and giving them to people to use to use in their lives.
To change direction in their life and figuring out HOW? WHAT? WHEN?
To uncover what’s possible for them. People can sense that’s there’s more out there for them but they often can’t quite grab a hold of it.
To move through something hard or scary or frustrating
To connect with people more effectively
To building intimate, connected relationships…every woman wants this if they don’t have it
To feel confident
To develop presentation (or speaking in front of people) skills
To start a non-profit or a new business, or to take a brave new step in an existing business.
The courage to walk through fear to see what’s on the other side.
Often my clients are leaders in one way or another and so somewhat isolated.
Conventional wisdom isn’t that useful to them anymore.
Coaching gives them a thinking partner who’s primary skills is to expand another person’s range, perspective and options. They love that they have a safe, confidential environment that they can be vulnerable and explore new ways of being and thoughts. Sometimes my clients say things to me they have never told anyone.
Yes. But, I specialize in working with women. I have a talent for supporting the brilliance and gifts of women.
I do work with men on business projects or relationship soft skills.
(I’ve worked with some pretty amazing men who specifically wanted to work with me because……you guessed it….. I specialize in working with women….)
Very! There is something magical about coaching …even after years of coaching, I marvel at how much a person’s life shifts, and how fast, through coaching.
In short, it’s because I’m older, but not old…and I’ve failed a lot and succeeded a lot. I’ve figured some things out in the process.
For example, I’ve owned businesses, raised thriving children (now adults), have a successful marriage, and we also have lost our entire net worth and rebuilt it. I’ve struggled painfully with relationships that are dear to me, and I lost my health to where I couldn’t walk around a city block (now I walk across countries. )
I also have extensive experience as a teacher, a Master’s degree in Transpersonal Psychology, and a Coaching Certification….and a lot of classes and workshops on the topic human potential.
I have a passion for all sciences involving how we learn and think. I have a Master’s degree in Transpersonal Psychology.
I’m a certified Coach.
I also have a BA degree in social science and education. And I've attended a lot of seminars and workshops and classes.
Both. Most of my clients are in in other states so we use the phone.
It works great. I also meet with clients personally in my Elko, NV office if they live close.